Registration is open for our Second Annual Food Equity Forum! The Food Equity Forum serves as a catalyst for new conversations and raises awareness of existing efforts and innovation in advancing food system equity.
Join the Prince George’s County Food Equity Council’s members and friends on September 10th from 4-7pm at the Prince George’s Sports and Learning Complex to:
- Learn about the Food Equity Council’s mission and work
- Hear from speakers working in local and regional food
- Build a vision for healthy food in our community
- Savor good food and conversations
- Enjoy fun activities for the whole family